Clinic Certified Associate Counselor-Alcohol and Drug,LCADC
Hagerstown, MD 21740
Clinic LCADC, Certified Associate Counselor-Alcohol and Drug
We’re looking for a top notch LCADC, Certified Associate Counselor-Alcohol and Drug in the Hagerstown, MD area!
- Perm position.
- 40 hours per week.
- MD Licensed Clinical Mental Health Care provider.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in alcohol and drug counseling that includes 3,000 hours of direct client contact AND have one of the following options:
- 1. Option 1: 3 credit (5 quarter credit) graduate level course in counseling supervision from a regionally accredited college or university.
- 2. Option 2: 18 CEUs (continuing education units) in counseling supervision from an approved CEU program.
- 3. Option 3: Hold the Clinical Supervisor credential issued by ICRC (International Certification Reciprocity Consortium) or NAADAC (National Association for Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors).
For more information about this LCADC position, contact Garrett Daley at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on the benefits and pay this LCADC position offers! Apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.