Behavioral Health MSW,LSW
Clifton, NJ 07011 US
School Based Clinician Opportunity
- Provides a variety of therapeutic services to children, adolescents and groups in school settings in Passiac County.
- Performs clinical intakes, case evaluations and crisis intervention.
- Participates as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team.
- In conjunction with youth, family and/or other members of the treatment or educational team, develops and maintains a strength-based, patient-centered treatment plan
- Maintains confidentiality of records as related to HIPAA, professional ethics, and agency policies and procedures.
- Participates from Clinical Supervision on a weekly basis
For more information on this position, please contact email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.